For more than two decades, Wotif has helped Australians travel, stay, and play in Australia and throughout the world. With an average of four hotels booked every minute on Wotif, Australian travelers loved the freedom to arrange their travels. There are a lot of happy campers, business travelers, honeymooners, Roadtrippers, and vacationers! Wotif now offers more than simply fantastic hotel deals.
Wotif gives Australian visitors access to hundreds of flights, which can be combined with hotels in the same area to build personalized packages, as well as simple car rental options, fun activities, and travel insurance in Australia and across the world. It’s no surprise that ‘Wotif’ has come to mean travel for so many Australians, with so many wonderful bargains to pick from and an amazing legacy behind them.
Hotels That Accept Pets
Traveling with your pet is a BFD (Big Furry Deal), therefore you deserve to stay somewhere that treats them like royalty. These Wotif hotels will make your pet’s next vacation unforgettable, from snacks and water bowls to pet meals and more. You can also use the Wotif’sadvanced search filter to find alternative pet-friendly lodging in any region.
Book Incredible Hotel & Accommodation Deals at the Last Minute With Wotif
Do you require a break, as you did yesterday? Don’t be concerned! These top hotel offers from Wotif are valid for stays within the next 14 days. Wotif has all of your favorite vacation spots covered. Take a look at them! Wotif offers free cancellation on most hotels. Because it’s important to be flexible. Some Wotif hotels require cancellations to be made at least 24 hours before check-in.
Green Key From Wotif.com Unlocks The Benefits Of Environmentally Friendly Travel!
By striking an agreement with the Green KeyEco-Rating Program, global lodging provider Wotif.com has strengthened its commitment to ecologically responsible tourism.
In 2010, the Wotif group began its Corporate Social Responsibility program. This new arrangement with the Green Key accreditation program demonstrates the company’s dedication to the environment, which began in 2007 with a relationship with the Australian Ecotourism Society. Because our international membership is quickly rising, Green Key is devoted to preserving sustainable lodging in North America and beyond, according to Tony Pollard, Managing Director of Green Key.
It was a logical fit to partner with Wotif.com, Australasia’s leading online booking expert, to not only demonstrate this global commitment but also to provide Green Key member hotels with a real connection to travelers from this region visiting North America.
Wotif Has Some Incredible Holiday Deals
Don’t you think it’s time for a Family Vacation with the Kids? This will be beneficial in this case. Check out all of these hotels in these top family-friendly destinations, all of which have special offers for you and your kids. Make your reservation as soon as possible to take advantage of the Wotif’s incredible rates. Book with confidence, at Wotif as most hotels provide free cancellation. Some Wotif hotels require cancellations to be made at least 24 hours before check-in.
The Wotif Affiliate Program
Wotif has been helping Australian visitors discover new places and cultures, reconnect with friends and family, and grow as individuals, couples, families, and professionals for more than two decades.
We’re a global leader in hotel accommodations, flights, auto rentals, package holidays, and activities & experiences. To realize your maximum potential and earn limitless revenue, monetize your website as a Wotif travel affiliate. The advantages are endless, and you can start taking advantage of Australia’s oldest online travel brand right now!
Benefits of Wotif Affiliate Program
- The Wotif Affiliate Program is a program that allows you to earn money by referring people to
- Technology solutions that are optimized for your website, as well as different integration choices.
- Thousands of locations, millions of rooms, hundreds of airlines, and a world-class inventory
- Local account management and a pleasant team that provides individualized support
- Earning opportunities, a generous attribution scheme, and the possibility to earn uncapped commissions are all available
Why Deal With Wotif?
With 1.6 million properties and 550+ airlines, Wotif have fantastic travel products. Tracking and reporting in real-time With Wotif’s simple platform, you can keep track of all your sales and commissions. Wotif will integrate high-converting tools like banners, product APIs, widgets, a link builder, and more into your site no matter what your technical ability is. Wotif’s in-house support team will make sure you have the tools and knowledge you need to increase conversions. There are no setup or continuing expenditures. You’ll be able to make an unlimited amount of money!
Wotif’s Refund Deadlines, Regulations, And Procedures
Most refunds for Wotif flights, including those that are part of a package, are provided within 12 weeks due to COVID-19. Depending on the airline, some reimbursements may take a little longer.
At Wotif, Refunds for hotel, car, and activity reservations, including those that are part of a package, are completed within 24 hours of the cancellation request. Keep in mind that when the cash is available in your account, it is determined by your bank or payment service. Here’s what you should know about Wotif’s refund deadlines if you’re not affected by COVID-19:
Where Can You Get Information About Your Refund?
Are you expecting a refund? We’ve made it simple for you to track its progress. Now is the time to chat with our Virtual Agent, who will assist you in determining your refund status.
But How Does It Work?
- Your refund may take up to 24 hours to be processed by Wotif. After that, your bank or payment service (such as PayPal) will handle everything else. Just keep in mind that it could take up to 7 days for them to deposit the credit to your account, and it could take up to two billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- The refund will appear on your original payment method(s). So, if you paid using a debit card, the money will be repaid to you. We’ll send you an email with all the details on your refund, including how and when you’ll get it.
- You’ll get your refund from the third party, not Wotif if your credit card statement shows a charge from a low-cost airline, rental car provider, or cruise line. If this is the case, contact the third party directly to inquire about refunds.
- If you’ve been charged a deposit or partial payment, you’ll get a refund, minus any fees. Let’s say you placed an AUD 200 deposit on a hotel room but had to cancel. If the hotel charges an AUD 20 cancel fee, you’d get AUD 180 back from Wotif.